EXPRESS PET MOVERS, LLC
2701 Elmwood Dr., Bryan, Texas 77802
(866) 269-5099 fax (979) 421-9201
1. All dogs must be at least 8 weeks of age to be transported.
2. Valid USDA Health Certificate issued by a licensed doctor of veterinary medicine within 30 days of our pickup, covering the entire pet transport. It must be available at pick up; we can not wait for the owner to obtain it when we arrive. If the pick up person does not have it available at pick up, we will have to go on with the schedule and the owner will have to reschedule with a 10% charge. Cancellations in such cases are not refundable.
3. We recommend a supply of food be sent with your pet, appropriate to the number of days traveled. We will supply crates, bedding and bottled water. (Our space is limited so we ask that no more than the necessary amount of food be sent.) Due to limited space on the vans, we can not take Crates, Totes, or other large objects, but you can send a toy or blanket to make them more comfortable – Please label with Pets’ name.
4.Should your pet require medical attention during transport, we are authorized to provide such care as is deemed necessary. We will make every effort to contact you prior to taking any emergency action. However, if you cannot be reached we will use our discretion to take such steps necessary to ensure the well being of your pet(s). All charges incurred for veterinary care will be your responsibility.
5. For the safety and well being of all animals on board, all pets must be lead trained and crated throughout the trip. We reserve the right to refuse transport to any animals that display extreme signs or nervousness, aggression, and/or health issues at the time of pickup. Our drivers cannot pick up animals if the required USDA Health Certificates are not available or not current.
6. Any information given over the phone is an approximate by the schedule at the time. It is never a guarantee. Please go by the 3-5 day window you are given.
7. Any coast to coast transports are estimated at a 3-7 day transport time from the date of pick up. All others will need to speak with the driver on an estimate for delivery (This is dependent on the schedule that you are on and can vary).
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
EXPRESS PET MOVERS, LLC claims the right of refusal to transport your pet (pets) under the following circumstances:
a) If the client does not have a qualified health certificate (as mentioned above)
b) If the pet (pets) has obvious health issues or behavior issues (as mentioned above)
c) If client or a representative is unavailable at pick-up after driver has made repeated efforts to make arrangements
Any of the above conditions will result in cancellation without refund or when possible a new pick-up window with a 10% rescheduling fee.
In the event that you find yourself needing to reschedule your transport within 72 hours of transport day, you will be charged a rescheduling fee of 10% of the total agreed cost.
It is important that you notify us immediately upon you change of plans.
Cancellations must be made no later than 72 hours before the scheduled pick-up date.
Cancellations made after payment has been processed will receive a refund of the cost of the transport less a 25% cancellation fee.
If you cancel after the 72 hours deadline, you will be charged the full transport fee and no refund will be given.
Arrival times are our best estimates and may vary a day or two before or after the estimated window for pickup and/or delivery. You will be given your driver’s name and phone number to coordinate timing.
The party who ordered the transport will be responsible for any extra charges.
It is highly recommended that alternate arrangements be made in case the person responsible for receiving the animal is unable to do so.
The receiver must be available 24 hours a day. If no one will be available for drop off, it is the client/s responsibility to make other arrangements such as a kennel. Kennel costs are picked up by the client. If client needs assistance finding a kennel, they can contact the office at (979) 595-5205.
Each client is given a scheduled one week window of time for pick up. We may need to make a pickup or delivery outside of normal business hours to keep on schedule.
Due to conditions beyond our control we cannot guarantee an exact date or time for pickup or delivery.
Please sign this Pet Shipping Agreement form and keep a copy for your files. This is the contractual agreement between all parties and including the Terms & Conditions of your pet transport. Specific details are reflected in your Paypal invoice, including pet information, pickup and drop off locations, estimated pickup window, driver information (if assigned), and crate size and pricing.
By signing this and/or making payment you are agreeing to the above Terms & Conditions.